Pages

Sunday 3 November 2013

Light Of Jesus Perth Chapter

Being a Truly Rich Club (TRC) member, I've come to know about the different entities spearheaded by Bro. Bo Sanchez. I stumbled upon all the "whats" of TRC, LOJ (Light of Jesus) and etc. when I was already here in Australia. Now you might be asking me: why only now that you are miles away from the Philippines? Simple. We don't have stable internet connection in the province so I never came across about them and no one else have introduced it to me as well. I will be writing more about our financial journey through TRC's mentorship in my next articles to come. I would like to focus first on LOJ Family here in Perth, W.A.

I kept ranting to my friend Ice and to my Norlito where in the world can I find that spiritual nourishment or nourishment of the soul that I'm looking for? Of course, they would just always laugh at my ramblings. How would they know? (Ako nga hindi ko alam, sila pa kaya? hahaha!). Yes, I do attend Catholic  Mass but I feel like I needed some more food for my starving soul.  That I needed a prayer group where I could connect with our Creator in  a family atmosphere where one can share his/her reflections and learn from others' true-to-life experiences too. A set-up wherein I get to see in real life picture whatever is written in the BOOK OF LIFE. I kept praying & looking and Eureka!, my prayers were answered. I found the LOJ (Light of Jesus) Family in Perth, or shall we put it more proper to say they found me. hahaha! I feel enormous joy and blessed being with this people. I found spiritual upliftment and I found a FAMILY. I'm overly excited and always looking forward with the gathering every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month.

This picture was taken on our first time to attend the "The Feast"

With the "Family"


The gathering is more popularly known as "The Feast". It is a Catholic Prayer Meeting of the Light of Jesus Family. The gathering starts with PRAISE SONGS to the Lord, followed by my favourite part, listening to the  widescreen replay of the "The feast" by Bro Bo Sanchez, then, followed by blessings from the resident priest of St Jude Parish Church in Prendiville Langford. It is then followed by another favourite part of mine, the "sharing and reflections" wherein all attendees are grouped and then discuss insights regarding that particular episode of the "The Feast" and share related personal experiences or other people's encounters that was witnessed. I feel that the sharing part is very enlightening to the mind, soul and spirit.

An invitation:


















Address:   St Jude Parish Hall
               20 Prendiville Way, Langford
Schedule: Every 1st & 3rd Saturday 2-4 pm

For more info, please click here 
or contact Grace 0420921268 & Arnold 0427629590


See you there.


Journeying with Passion,
Net

No comments:

Post a Comment